If you have a variety of short books (I consider short books to be under 200 pages), and you are falling a bit behind on your reading goal for the year (or even if you’re not?), you might want to consider signing up for the first annual Short-a-Thon readathon!
About the Readathon
On December 21st at midnight, the Short-a-Thon shall span until December 31st, 11:59 PM.
This is an EXCELLENT chance for me to catch up on my reading goal, as I am 14 books behind. 😳 That’s pretty sad, considering my reading goal was only 25 books. /sigh/ Reading a bunch of small books (which I consider to be under 200 pages) is definitely going to help me out in this grave predicament.
I am 14 books behind schedule, but I’m going to list the 10 books I want to read over the course of 10 days. I still might not achieve this, but either way, my reading goal will be cut down some.
- Where We Fell by Amber L. Johnson (95 pages)
- The Young Queens (Three Dark Queens 0.2) by Kendare Blake (112 pages)
- Puddle Jumping by Amber L. Johnson (126 pages)
- Fall Like Rain by Ana Tejano (139 pages)
- Don’t Fall by Rachel Schieffelbein (142 pages)
- Dancing with the Devil by Katie Davis (149 pages)
- Never Never by Colleen Hoover, Tarryn Fisher (159 pages)
- Stim by Kevin Berry (176 pages)
- Valentine Bell: The Golden Year by Rowan Maness (183 pages)
- Adrenaline Crush by Laurie Boyle Crompton (192 pages)
That is A LOT of young adult contemporary packed into one readathon! But it’s cool. I need to make it to at least twenty books by the end of this year, right?!?